Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Phew...

Well, we are moved in and the knitting room is a room in progress! I was a little disappointed when I discovered just how little of the room that I actually got, but I think I can make it work. I am going to have to, right? I say this because....

A little room is better than no room at all

Right?

Yeah, I will just keep telling myself that.
Oh I have also discovered that at this point it is wise for me to keep my yarn in totes for my beautiful 16 month old likes to play with Mommy's pretties. I am not going to complain because 1. she hasn't gotten into anything to terrible yet and 2. I just can't complain about anything she does. I don't even complain when she screams at bedtime or won't listen to me. I am so blessed to have her. She is just the coolest darn kid EVER!

I know this is a knitting blog, but it is my knitting blog and I can brag about my baby if I want :).

Speaking of knitting I finished Preemie hat # 3 tonight. I can't remember if I have shared this yet (and I am too darn lazy to look) but I have a goal to make 30 preemie hats to donate by Christmas. I know that may not seem like a lot but to me it is a big number especially since I have only been knitting since April!

In fact here are some pictures....

This is preemie hat #1 I found this pattern on Ravelry under Carissa Knits

Here is preemie hat #2- this hat is a mock cable and was found on Ravelry as well.

Finally preemie hat #3 - this is yet another Ravelry find (I LOVE Ravelry) it is a spiral pattern

This next hat is not a preemie hat and the picture is pretty crappy but it is the first hat I have made for my baby girl. I still have to do the ear flaps and the i cords but they will come before winter.

Anyway, it is late and this post took longer than I anticipated...

Happy Knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment