Monday, November 9, 2009

Where is my motivation?

Wow... I am totally not motivated to do anything lately :(. I think it is the weather we have been having, or it could be the fact that my neck is hurting pretty badly and since I have to dip my head to knit I can't do it for long... MUST GET THAT RESOLVED!!!!

This weekend I was super excited to get a set of pink Denise Interchangeable needles and I haven't even cast anything on using them! YIKES! I cannot believe that I have done that... I didn't pay full price for them and am pretty tickled to have them.

Currently I am working on yet another preemie hat, I am only on number 8 so I need to get crackin'. But the motivation thing... sure is a pesky bugger.

Ah... Well, it is off to the chiropractor soon for me in hopes that solves my motivational issue.

Happy Knitting!

1 comment: