Sunday, September 13, 2009

How do you know you are addicted to knitting?

Well, I have a few ways to test...

1. You order the Knit Picks ball winder on a friends order, gotta save that shipping cost, and it arrives a few days earlier than expected... So you get up early on a Saturday morning to go pick it up so you don't have to wait until Monday to have fun with it.

2. You are so excited about the ball winder that you decide you want to go looking for yarn to wind because the stuff you have in your already huge stash isn't "good enough" (although it really is)... Then the first place you go to you score all this yarn for $6.99!

3. Then you score this yarn for $2.99

4. Oh but wait... Don't forget about this loot for $3.99! Plus this loot came with a bunch of other miscellaneous crap that I probably won't use, but hey, can't beat the yarn deal!

Yep, I pretty much think I am addicted! My husband agrees 100% and rolled his eyes with each and every purchase. To which I say, hmmm, sorry... I will try to do better.

Truthfully the stash I was the most excited about was stash #2 because I am starting a new project. I am going to do some good with my addiction. I am making hats for babies, preemies and full term and I am going to donate them some hospitals around the area. Here is my first hat that was finished on Friday.


That's all for now.

Happy Knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment