Saturday, September 12, 2009

Knitting

Wow, after many revisions I think I may finally be happy with the look of my blog. I bet though that may soon change.

I guess an introduction is in order... I am Charity and I started knitting in April 2009 and am completely 100% addicted! I have a beautiful little girl, Olivia, and a handsome husband Mike to whom I have been married to for almost 3 years. My daughter's awesome day care provider, Shannon, taught me the foundation of knitting and also directed me to one of my greatest learning tools to date, You Tube videos! I can watch them as many times as I want and sit in front of my computer with my knitting in hand until I get what I am trying to do. Without sounding too sappy, I really feel like finding knitting has made me a different person. I LOVE IT! Of course, I love my family and God more, but knitting is up there :).

Aside from my family, I have never had a passion for something like I do for knitting. I can't wait for the project, okay projects, I am working on to finish up so I can cast on my next one. Seeing the finished product and knowing that I created it is a feeling that is so great, I almost can't describe it.

This blog will be for me to just show off what I am working on, talk about the troubles I am having with a certain project, or to talk about what I am planning to work on. If I am inspired to do something I will talk about it, or if I start something and hate it I will share that too.

I am not that witty, although I sure try to be so hopefully some one somewhere may find some humor in my posts, if not then it just wasn't my day!

Looking forward to tracking my knitting! :)

Happy Knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment