Tuesday, September 15, 2009

New Loot

Yep, I spent more money tonight on yarn and other knitting essentials!

What more could I need one may ask?

Well, if you are a knitter you will understand :) if you aren't then I'm sorry maybe you should try knitting so you do understand. Haha

Probably my best score is this umbrella swift, I got it for $10! I have heard they go for a lot more than that, like 50-60 for some models. This will make it so much easier to wind that yarn up into those cool balls instead of the crappy hand wound balls that twist my yarn all up. I also won't have to have Mike or myself standing there with yarn wrapped around our arms. WOO HOO I got all these sets of double pointed needles, DPNs, for $6!!!!
This Noro yarn was free, only because my friend and day care provider ROCKS and told me what something was :).Cascade 220 will I think eventually become something very nice... What? I am not sure yet, but that is the beauty of knitting you don't have to know all the time especially if you get two skeins for the price of less than one!
This Lamb's pride was probably my "splurge" of the sale because I could have gotten it for a little more brand new but the bottom two skeins haven't been used and the first two have obviously... However they all knit up the same, the used stuff just requires a bit more yarn changes, right? :). My friend and co-worker has given me the Lamb's Pride bug, I just know i am going to LOVE it!



Anyway, just had to share my loot.

Happy Knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment