Thursday, September 17, 2009

Yarn Swap night!

Yes, I am adding to my stash AGAIN and I love it! Tonight was the "Yarn Swap" at the Tigard Knitting Guild and I pretty much scored :). I love knitting so much and the yarn and goodies that go with it make it even better!!!

Let me recap what I got...

I got 9 skeins of this for a grand total of, are you ready for this? You sure? 50 cents!!! Yes that is right, a whole 50 cents. I didn't even pay the darn 50 cents because I had to borrow it from a friend because I didn't have any coins. Yikes huh!

I got the following four skeins for a total of $3! Considering one of these skeins alone is $4 I did pretty good!

This skein and one other one were free, I am going to do some baby hats with them, I just love knitting hats and baby hats are GREAT and they make me feel like I am doing something good. Plus sometimes I knit hats for my own sweet baby girl, she is my biggest inspiration!

This is probably one of my favorite purchases... got the Lantern Moon bag for $2! I am seeing a pattern forming here, I am addicted to knitting, yarn, needles, AND now project bags!

Anyway, it has been a long day and I am getting sick :(.
Happy Knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment