Monday, September 21, 2009

Uh oh...

Yes, I am afraid to say the time has already come for a yarn purchasing diet :(. That in no way means I am going to put up the knitting needles nor does it mean that if I stumble upon some free yarn I won't take it. I just can't purchase any for the rest of September at the very least.

I have had to tell my darling husband to be mean if he has to because I have spent entirely way too much money on purchasing yarn in the last few months!

I however have been the recipient of some hand me down yarn from my friend and day care provider. As I have said before she is the person who instructed me on my new journey into the world of knitting and I will be forever grateful to her! I love this!

I unfortunately haven't done much knitting for the past few days :(, you see I have been sick and sleeping. I have been dreaming of projects and have almost finished a hat for my baby girl. I hope to have the pictures posted tomorrow of a finished product.

Until then...

Happy Knitting!
C~

No comments:

Post a Comment